幸存的女孩(The Final Girls) 第04期

而比利 墨菲出现了 and Billy Murphy comes along

并在水床上杀死了她 and chops her ass up on a waterbed.

抱 歉 邓肯 Sorry, Duncan.

告诉你那些狂热信徒或许明年我可以见见他们 Tell your cult, maybe I'll see them next year.

我可以帮你搞定这一年里 I'll do all your Classics assignments

你所有的古罗马文学功课 for the rest of the year.

试卷家庭作业全部 Papers, your homework, all of it.

格蒂告诉我你一直不及格 Gertie told me that you were failing.

拜托了 麦克斯 你觉得如何你到底想不想毕业 Please, Max, what do you say? You wanna graduate, or not?

麦克斯 Max!

格蒂 噢 你吓到我了 Gertie! Oh, you scared me.

应该很好玩对吧 Well, this will be fun, huh?

和一群呆子一起看电影 Being trapped in a movie theater with a bunch of nerds.

嗯 当然 Yeah, sure.

不过你知道什么有趣么 You know what was fun, though?

看着克里斯今天一直向你抛媚眼 Watching Chris today, ogle over you.

少来吧 Shut up.

干 嘛 难道用词不对吗 抛媚眼 What? That's a word, right? Ogle?

他真是喜欢死你了 太可爱了 He likes you so much, it's so cute.

格蒂现实点好吗 Gertie. Get real.

他像个巨人一样想象一下如果我们在一起了 He's like a giant, okay? So, imagine us together.

我需要踩着高跷去和他接吻 嗨 I'd need stilts to kiss him. Hey!

嘿 嗨 Hey! Hi.

你在这里做什么呢 What are you doing here?

我以为你想找个人一起陪你 I figured you needed some, uh, moral support.

怎么了 要不然我回去吧 如果我太唐突的话 Why, should I go? Because I can if this is weird...

当然不会别傻了克里斯多夫 No, don't be crazy, Christopher.

你能来我们很高兴 We're so happy you're here.

我去买些爆米花待会里面见 I'm going to go popcorn up, see you inside.

喔奥 你的妈妈真漂亮 Wow. Your mom was gorgeous.

对不起 这样说话太奇怪了 对吧 I'm sorry. That's a weird thing to say, isn't it?

有一点吧 Kind of.

不过我们这样纪念她也挺不错的 对吧 It's kind of cool we get to honor her memory this way, right?

额 Um...

今天是她的逝世纪念日 Today's the anniversary of her death.

我... I, uh...

我不知道该说什么 I don't know what to say.

我也是 Me neither.

至少我能看看她 At least, I get to see her,

尽管她是被一个拿着大砍刀的精神病追杀 even if she is being chased by a psycho with a machete.

停停停.. Stop, stop, stop.

奥 这下好了 Oh, great.

嘿 真巧啊 Hey! What a coincidence!

这是泰森 我们正在拍拖 This is Tyson. We've been hanging out

他太有趣了 and he's so funny.

害得我都快笑出腹肌了 My abs are like shredded from laughing so hard.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料