血洒胭脂马(Ride the Pink Horse) 第08期

我是你的了 I'm your man.

满上 Fill them up.

怎么了 Hey, what's the matter?

你看上去不大好 You don't feel good?

你把整桶都喝了还没解愁 You drink whole bottle and don't feel good?

不大好 That's bad.

我很好 I feel fine.

不 一定有事 No, something is wrong.

我唱歌时有人说 潘乔 闭嘴 I sing and something says, Pancho, shut up.

那就是你 That's you.

我没说过 I didn't tell you to shut up.

你心里说了 Your heart tells me.

难道你不是潘乔的朋友吗 What's the matter, you're not Pancho's friend?

我没朋友 I'm nobody's friend.

怎么了 What's the matter?

有人跟踪 Somebody follow us.

我没听见 I don't hear nobody.

走路很轻 Somebody walk soft.

哦 是个姑娘 Oh, it's a girl.

她不大好 太瘦了 Oh, she no good... too skinny.

我跟你说过了 别跟着我 I told you once before tonight, no dice!

原来她是你的女人 Oh, she your girl, eh?

我不认识她 I don't know her.

没关系 你可以跟潘乔说的 That's all right, you can tell Pancho.

我不认识她 I don't know her

也不想认识 and I don't want to know her.

回家去吧 Now, go on home

去和你朋友玩 and play with your buffaloes.

这就对了 Hey, that's right.

她太瘦了 不好 She's too skinny... no good.

这些孩子 Ah, them kids.

宗教日对他们来说就像蜜糖 The fiesta bring them like honey.

唱歌 跳舞 They come for sing, for dance,

找朋友 玩乐 for get fellow, have a good time,

然后再回家种一年地 then go home and pull the plow for a year.

她太瘦了 That one pretty skinny.

你应该找个更好的 You get much better more later on, eh?

嘿 Hey, ski...

她走掉了 Oh, she gone.

她去哪了 My goodness where she go, eh?

我们去哪 Where we going?

我带你去 I show you.

房子在哪 Where's the house?

这就是 先生 The house, senor.

你醉了 You're drunk.

有可能 Is possible.

但不会醉到不认识家 But never too drunk for know my own house.

瞧瞧吧 Have a look.

潘乔的家 The palace of Pancho!

上好的天花板 不错的墙 That's a fine ceiling, that's good walls.

帅气的房东 Beautiful land lord.

这是为你特别准备的 Especial for you.

把瓶子给我 Yeah, give me the bottle.

喜欢我的房子吗 朋友 How you like my house, amigo?

我住的还不如这呢 I've been in worse houses.

那赚钱的玩意是谁的 Who owns that outfit?

提尔维沃 Tio vivo?

她是我的 She is mine.

所有的都是我的 I own everything.

十二匹漂亮的马 12 beautiful horses...

三辆漂亮的马车 Three beautiful chariots...

整个漂亮的乐团 Whole beautiful orchestra...

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料